Thank you for visiting the events booking page autumn workshop webinars. The details of the webinars can be found on our Events page including the agenda and learning objectives.
As a reminder, the live webinars will be:
- Tuesday 15th November – 11am – Webinar 1: Oversight of Appointed Representatives, Practical Actions for Principal Firms
- Thursday 17th November – 11am – Webinar 2: Remuneration and transparency in Multi-occupancy buildings insurance
- Tuesday 22nd November – 11am – Webinar 3: The Consumer Duty
- Thursday 24th November – 11am – Webinar 4: A regulatory round-up
* Existing UKGI clients with workshops within their membership means the webinars are included too. UKGI clients without workshops can join the webinar series at preferential rates – with a 25% discount on open market prices, making the fee per delegate for the 4-webinar series just £180 + VAT. The open market delegate fee is £216 + VAT. If you are unsure whether you have workshops within your membership or you have any other queries, please contact us on 01925 765 777 for details.