Thank you for visiting the events booking page spring workshop webinars. The details of the webinars can be found on our Events page including the agenda and learning objectives.
As a reminder, the live webinars will be:
- Tuesday 29 March – 11am – Webinar 1: A proposed new Consumer Duty
- Thursday 31st March – 11am – Webinar 2: Appointed Representatives regime (including IARs)
- Tuesday 5th April – 11am – Webinar 3: Operational resilience
- Thursday 7th April – 11am – Webinar 4: A regulatory round-up
* Existing UKGI clients will need to enter a Member Code which was provided to you in the Invitation e-mail that was sent out to your firm. If you are unsure what your Member Code is, please contact us on 01925 765 777 for details. The Member Code will ensure that you can book the number of delegates that your firm reserves as part of services taken from UKGI or that you can book additional delegates at a discounted rate (£150 +VAT per delegate rather than the £200 +VAT per delegate standard rate).