UKGI provides specialist compliance services to a wide range of firms in the world of general insurance, claims management and consumer credit. In a sector where regulation is complex and ever-changing, we provide our clients with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the expert support you need to meet your regulatory responsibilities.
Who we work with
We work with firms of all types and sizes right across the UK. Whatever insurance, consumer credit or claims management services you provide, we can construct a bespoke package of expert compliance consultancy to meet your precise needs.
Firms we work with include
- General insurance brokers
- Claims management companies
- Credit brokers
- General insurance providers
- Insurance broking networks
- Firms who are directly authorised or an appointed representative
- Retail and wholesale intermediaries
- High street insurance brokers, call centres, the Lloyds and London market
- Secondary intermediaries
- Website aggregators
Flexible and configurable services
We offer a flexible and configurable range of services. Our clients choose how we work with them. We can provide wide-ranging ongoing support, acting almost as your compliance department. Or we can help you with specific challenges, providing services like:
- Process support to help new firms become authorised by the Regulator
- Coaching in advance of regulatory visits, thematic reviews or other specific interaction with the Regulator
- Compliance guidance on the process for a firm changing its legal status
- Ensuring a firm’s compliance framework, processes and documentation are operating in line with industry best practice, prior to the sale of the business or other external investment
- Bespoke solutions to facilitate management buyouts and succession planning.
“We have found UKGI to be an invaluable stakeholder in Wrisk. Their technical expertise, their responsiveness, and their cultural tone of voice work really for us. Unreservedly recommend them”
“Crixus Insurance Brokers have worked with UKGI for approximately three years now and we have been more than happy with their professionalism and knowledge on all compliance matters – their team is always friendly and keen to assist.”