The FCA is set to issue the sixth round of its Covid-19 Impact Survey to firms within the Tranche 2 Supervision portfolios.
The survey is the same version that was issued to firms within Tranche 1 Supervision portfolios; it will include the same 9 questions in total and completion of the survey is mandatory.
If your firm falls into one of the below portfolios it will receive the survey (unless specific exclusion criteria is satisfied):
- Asset Management
- Wholesale Brokers
- Wholesale Banks
- Principal Trading Firms
- Wholesale (Other)
- Life Third Party Administrators
- Multilateral Trading Facilities and Organised Trading Facilities
- Claims Management
- Lloyd’s & London Market Intermediaries
- Mortgage Third Party Administrators
- Lifetime Mortgage Providers
- Debt Advice Firms (excl. not-for-profit)
- Non-bank Lenders
- Mortgage Intermediaries
- Motor Finance Providers
- Retail Finance Providers
- Price Comparison Websites
- Retail Mortgage Lenders
The survey will be sent to relevant firms, on one of the following dates:
- Batch 1: to be sent on 1st February 2022 – response due by 22nd February 2022
- Batch 2: to be sent on 2nd February 2022 – response due by 23rd February 2022
- Batch 3: to be sent on 3rd February 2022 – response due by 24th February 2022
- Batch 4: to be sent on 7th February 2022 – response due by 28th February 2022
A warm-up/introduction email from either FCA@fcanewsletters.org.uk or an @fca.org.uk email address will be sent at least 1 day prior to the survey and each firm will be emailed a unique link (which can be forwarded) to complete the survey online (not via RegData). The FCA expect that the survey will not take more than an hour to complete.
For more information on this story please visit the FCA website here.
If you require support with any compliance-related topic, please contact our compliance experts on 01925 767888, or email email@example.com.